Thursday 14 March 2013

at last something for you to see

Hi All

yes I finally have something to show you, yesterday while I was waiting for the paint to dry I made 2 amplifiers, as I thought in a music shop that sells guitars there would be these.

I got myself some pictures, went into my junk and created them. Not that sure that they look ok, so let me know what you think please.

I also repainted my shop front, I decided to have red and gold to go with the green, just need to tidy it up today and then I can paint the inside. I also want to start putting the paper on the walls, getting excited now, as I am coming to my favourite bit, kitting out the inside, I want to make a small sound booth, so customers can try out their instruments.

anyway have a look at the photos


this is the junk

the amplifiers

the red and gold, the green is beneath the tape
 

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Good idea; I like your amplifiers.
Bye Faby

Mary said...

Looks great, you did a good job with all those little bits and pieces.

Minis-B-Happenin' said...

I think you did a great job on the amps, especially since you used junk you already had. I think it's funny how we save every little thing that has possible potential to be something.