Monday 4 March 2013

Its Monday

Hi All

 Finally I am beginning to feel normal, whatever that is, still have a bit of a cough, but the runny nose as stopped, today I have my usual blood tests and I have now got to attend the COPD clinic, as I have damage to my lungs, I now come under this umbrella, they will be looking after me and monitoring my breathing.

Had a good weekend, went to a railway exhibition on Saturday with my dad, saw some lovely layouts, I am fascinated by the tiny n gauge, the scenery was lovely, picked up some ballast that I can use for dirt in my garden or pots, and some white stone chippings, I have been collecting stuff for a garden scene, another project sitting waiting to be done,

I seem to be getting quite a list of projects waiting to be done and if I did not have enough I went and brought another caravan from ebay, that now makes 3!!

The one I started I had to stop as it needs a lot of  sanding and need to do it outside, I am waiting for the warmer weather. My new one is lovely, will be a bit of challenge to furnish it, but I am sure I will think of something.

I have my mini club this evening and we are supposed to take along the projects we are working on, our challenge was make a scene from an unusual containers, I have done very little, so I worked on it last night and going to do a bit more this morning before I go off to the clinics. will have to post a picture,

My friend finished making my room box so I can start on my mini shop,

Anyway as its Monday I will be flying around the web looking for give a ways for you to enter,
Let me know if you enter and win.

couple of photo's for you

this will be the music shop

my new caravan
 

2 comments:

Marisa said...

oh my goodness I'm jealous of the caravan :) I want one!

Hugs
M.

Fabiola said...

Wonderful project, especially the caravan.
Bye Faby