Thursday 21 March 2013

Nearly Done

Hi All

Yes the music shop is on its final run, I managed to get a lot done yesterday, I still need the top done so I can fit lights and paint it and I have to decide what I will do on the exterior of the shop, thinking paint.

I found this one easy to do and not that much challenging, as I really did not need to make much for this, just design the interior. Its not like I usually do, but I am still pleased with it.

I was checking what I have to do, are you ready for this

3 caravans
2 room boxes
1 conservatory
1 large shed
and a garden scene,

Plus lots of furniture to bash, so I do not think I need to get anything else.

The other week I got very ruthless and sorted out a lot of my stash and got rid of a lot on ebay, now I can see what I have got, I also sorted it in to boxes and labelled them, so now hopefully when I need some thing I will be able to find it, do you know I have the feeling I have done this lots of times, the happiness and confusion of miniatures.

here are the photo's

need to add its name and door knob

I never use people , but I feel this needs one



I have filled both shelves with music sheets, books and records.

 

9 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
The shop is fantastic. Great work. I am happy you have so many projects...it emans more posts to come ;)
Big hug,
Giac

Marisa said...

I think it's wonderful! it looks just like a real music shop!

Indy_Poppy said...

Your music shops turned out really nice. Lots of great details. You will be able to add to it for years and years.

Maria Ireland said...

I love this fantastic roombox. All the details are wonderful great work. I cant wait to see your new projects :)
Hugs Maria

Drora's minimundo said...

I love your music shop. Using music sheets as wall paper is a brilliant idea.
Hugs. Drora

Norma Bennett said...

That's quite a to-do list!!

The music shop is looking really great.

Fabiola said...

I like your music shop. It's very detailed.
Bye Faby

MelyGiunta said...

Ma รจ stupendo? Hai fatto anche gli strumenti musicali?

Conny v/den Dungen -Muller said...

Ik heb genoten van je foto's.

xx Conny