Friday 19 April 2013

I have been a naughty blogger

Hi All
Yes I have been naughty, I have not been on here for over a week, following my non operation, I have had lots to sort out, for one they left me not knowing what I was to do about my warfarin!! this took over 4 days to sort, and in that time I did not know if I had the correct dosage to maintain my bloods, I was still having the injections plus tablets, finally my GP's secretary, Sally, go involved and I had a blood test Wednesday, no one including me could believe I had managed to maintain my levels, no more injections.

Secondary I had an appointment to attend a Pulmonary clinic, this was exercisers and support for my COPD, had to cancel that, has I do not know when my operation will be and will not be able to do the exercisers, I have 6 months in which I can rebook.

I have been trying to find out the date of the operation, I am waiting for them to get back to me, I rang the next day after my cancelled operation and was told she will get back to me,

Some times life can be so frustrating. For  a few days I did not know what to do with myself, I had in my head prepared for the op and was not expecting to be able to do anything, it was very hard to get out of this mind-set, but finally my head is getting back to what I call normal!! others call it the madness of minis,

I have been working on the outside and roof of my music shop, nearly finished, will show you when its done.

I was looking around Pinterest, I love that, it is so addictive and I can lose myself on there for ages, anyway I came across a lovely real life size double bed covering made of layers of lace, so I got a lovely gold metal bed frame and set about recreating it in mini, I was really pleased with the result.
I also started to take to pieces a 3 piece suite that I want to recover, so you can see the madness begins.

I am not getting into big projects as I may be called at anytime for my operation, but if I do not have it by the middle of May I want to wait till after August, my son's graduation and Wedding takes place 1st July and 31st August so do not want to be recovering during those times, plus I am going to Edinburgh on the 30th June for a week so that will have to wait till I am ready.
 Have a look at what I have done


this is the suite I want to recover

my bed






 

5 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

It is annoying that your surgery has been postponed. I understand your frustration.
But anyway you have made ​​something very beautiful. I love your bed, it is so clean and nice to look at.
Hugs
Wyrna

PILAR6373 said...

Lo primero,te mando todo mi ánimo en estos momentos que estás pasando y espero que te llamen pronto para la operación y tengas una rápida recuperación!!!!
Me encanta todo lo que has hecho,así has mantenido la mente ocupada en esas pequeñas maravillas!!!
Besos.

Norma Bennett said...

Here's hoping you'll have a better run healthwise very soon. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the lounge suite.

Fabiola said...

The bed is wonderful and very elegant.
Bye, Faby

Drora's minimundo said...

The waiting is the hardest part.
I understand about pinterest taking over. I, too, am addictive.
The sitting set is beautiful and the bed just gorgeous. You did an excellent job on all.
Hugs, Drora