Sunday 21 April 2013

It may be back on

Hi All

Thank you for your lovely comments, I am pleased you like my work,
Now the news of the day, Yesterday I got a letter from the hospital, I have an appointment to see the Doctor at the hospital for a pre-op assessment, so if all goes to plan the operation should be the following week, fingers crossed.

I am still working on the outside of the music shop, I printed some large musical notes, I intend to use these on the outside of the shop, I hope to have photos for you all later.

Well the sun is shining and its a lovely day, maybe its starting to warm up, so off to hang out the washing and have a mini day, have a great day wherever you are

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,
Both Fr. Kevin and I will be praying for the best possible outcome. ; )

Best Wishes,
Vicki