Tuesday 21 May 2013

Getting bored now

Hi All

Yes I am getting bored now, kitchen redo continues, we are up to the tiling stage, my whole house is covered in dust, I cannot get into my workroom, so cannot do minis, I know I am moaning but I want it finished and some kind of order back.
I have been promised it will be finished by Sunday, choosing flooring and paint Saturday,

Its been raining so unable to do much in garden, on the plus side, I have sorted my photos out, my drawers are tidied and sorted, my wardrobe has been sorted and clothes that I no longer wear took to the charity shop, I am getting all those little jobs done that usually get ignored.

Have got some pictures for you, I have been allowed to put my bits in the display cabinets, the drawers are coming hopefully soon, at the end of all this I am going to have a oak bespoke kitchen for cost of 300.00, not bad.





 

4 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Las obras son muy pesadas,pero los resultados valen la pena!!!
Besos.

Hairy Caveman said...

It's coming along nicely! Stuff like this is always a pain while in progress, the end result will be worth it! The wood grain in the cabinets stands out beautifully. Kind regards, Brian.

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

You're about to get your kitchen back, I see. It's so nice to get cleaned up in all its stores. I also need an outfit clean-up, it's raining in Denmark so maybe tomorrow ..
Hugs
Wyrna

Marisa said...

it's a really nice kitchen now (when we redid ours we had to tear it down to the studs and rebuild it..what a mess)

Hugs
Marisa