Tuesday 7 May 2013

morning all

Hi All

The sun has got his hat on, we are having some lovely weather and it has been quite hot, so have been in the garden planting flowers and vegetable's, I do hope the good weather continues.

I have managed to get on with some minis, I am still working through my stash of minis, I still have loads more.

This time I decided to make a sewing room set, I got an old chair, sewing machine and a cabinet, these I repainted and distressed them, I also made a screen,
The cabinet, I filled with material, books, patterns, I made a tiny pin cushion to go in as well.

The sewing machine table I repainted and distressed it, I made a small cotton reel to place on the top, added some material, that was cut with a pattern and made it look like a bit was being sold.

The screen is just mount board, covered with paper and added some pictures, I made a veil to hang over it and added a tape measure.

The chair was pulled apart and repainted and covered, I made a small cushion to place on it.

have a look ate what I did




 

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Great stuff for a sewing room box. You have done a wonderful job. I look forward to se the complete room.
Hugs, Drora

Fabiola said...

I like the first screen.
Bye, Faby