Tuesday 9 July 2013

Its been so hot

Hi All

It is lovely and hot here so have been spending time in the garden instead of working on minis, I have sat and sorted out all my dolls house magazines, I out projects into files and cut out things I like, so organised, my files are even labelled, clothing, children ect, it makes life easier when I am looking for something. Wondering does anyone else do this ?

I have been catching up on all your blogs, they make great reading and I am in awe of some of the miniatures you lot out there create.

My diet, well I stocked up on very healthy food, I am eating lots of couscous and salad stuff, no sweets, they are my downfall, I have already lost 5lb so chuffed with myself.
Had my regular blood test and they are not to good, apparently dieting and loosing weight can have an effect, so I have to watch I do not eat to much green foods or lose weight quickly, wish they gave you all this information when I first started on warfarin, never mind will  be careful and now have got to have bloods done every 2 weeks till they become stable again. I have also started very gently exercising, and have got myself a book on yoga, still reading that.

Well off to do a bit of housework, even this is organised, I was getting depressed about my little bungalow and being a very tidy person it would upset me to see my house untidy, so I came up with a plan, now I do one room a day, and feel much better, and let you into a secret I even have it written down, its stuck on the inside of my cleaning cupboard.
It has taken me nearly 7 years to work out how to live with my condition not bad going!!

enough of the chattering must get off or my plan will be broken.

see you all soon

No comments: