Friday 19 July 2013

new minis

Hi All

Its been hot! hot! hot!, yes we are finally having a great summer, we have been hotter than many places overseas, so its our time to brag, I used to love lying in the sun, getting my body brown and browner, but now I will confess, it is to hot from me, one of the things I suffer with my condition is very similar to hot flushes and this heat is making it very difficult for me to stay cool, but on the plus side, my joints are feeling great, can't win can I.

I have been able to do a bit of mini work, cannot be in my work room for long, I have been looking at real size items and have now got a folder of stuff would like to copy in miniature.

I also finished a settee set, I repainted this black and recovered with some fantastic fabric, yes I know its not shabby chic, but with the material I had it would be suitable for that style, I made cushions in silk to go with it.

The first 2 items I made in my attempt to turned out pretty good, if I may say so myself, have a look and see what you think.



 
 
I had to show you this, my doggies at bedtime, yes I know they do share my bed.
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

Lili56 said...

Très joli ensemble canapé et fauteuils, j'aime beaucoup, amitiés. Lili

Fabiola said...

I like your black settee set.
The mini for kitchen are amazing.
Greetings, Faby

Drora's minimundo said...

The settee set looks very elegant. It looks a bit oriental with the fanastic fabric.
I also like the kitchen accessories you made.
The little dogs are adorable.
Hugs, Drora