Tuesday 13 August 2013

My doggie loving her ride

Hi All

not mini related today, have been bust with real life, hate it when housework gets in the way, but it had to be done.

I have started the process of getting myself ready for my sons wedding on the 31st of August, I have the dress and the shoes, need to get my hat, I am having a fascinator, getting that this weekend.
Had my hair permed last week, today I am having high lights and low lights put in, ( hides the grey), next week I am having a body spray tan, well a girl has got to look good.

Some good news about my sister in law, she has come out of hospital and is feeling a lot better, the prognosis is still the same, but she is fighting it.

What I wanted to tell you, before I got distracted, is about my teacup dog, Moppet, she loves to ride on my mobility scooter, I had new batteries put in yesterday and my son decided to try it out, but not without Muppet, have a look



 

4 comments:

Sam said...

Your dogs are adorable!

Indy_Poppy said...

So cute. I wish my dog was small enough to fit in a basket like yours.

Jazzi said...

How cute! Sounds like you are getting everything ready for the wedding xxx

Marisa said...

it looks like the doggies are having tons of fun :)