Thursday 20 February 2014

made for my friend and help needed and some printies for you


Hi All

First I need help, I cannot access my comments, anyone had this problem and if so how did you cure it?

I have also put some printies on for you to print, I found these around the web, they are not mine so please only for your personal use, thank you

My friend by the sea, ( she used to be my friend in the wilds, but she moved) anyway she wants a baby bouncing chair and could I make her one, so I did,
Have a look

























































































































































































































































































1 comment:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

I have also had problems at some point, but it was only on some blog.
Best of luck.
  Your baby chair is so beautiful.
Hugs
Wyrna