Tuesday 13 January 2015

So excited

Hi All

Yes I am so excited, my unit, that I ordered  to stand my big house on, its arrived, yes its here. I bribed my son to put it together for me.
Tomorrow I will put on a photo for you to see.

Anyway what have I been up to ? still making accessories for the men's department, ties were pretty much a failure,the tape did not hold, but thank's to my good friend Sue, she said to use wonder web,   I did  and its woks a treat.

I made some more tie sets, I have printed of loads of  men's aftershave boxes and some other items, so I have a lot to cut out, the pile looks so big,  still I do need lots,

Now that my unit has arrived I can now start with the building and altering the ground floor.

Before that I have to do the boring bit, using watered down white emulsion,I need to paint all of the walls,  including the edges, this will stop any paint or glue being absorbed into the MDF, but never mind,I can see the starting position.

photo's for you of my tie boxes.




5 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Your tie boxes are looking quite elegant! Well done! :D

elizabeth

PILAR6373 said...

Te han quedado preciosas!!!!!
Besos.

Isabel said...

Que buen trabajo, esas corbatas lucen geniales Debbies! Me alegro mucho que ya hayas recibido tu pedido y me encantará verlo!
Besitos
Isabel

Maria Ireland said...

The tie box sets look wonderful. Sounds like a very exciting project.
Hugs Maria

Nono said...

I like it!