Wednesday 4 February 2015

bit of news

Hi All

I have been having a few problems these last few weeks, I had been having chest pains,but me being me thought it was indigestion. 
 Anyway, this week I was supposed to have 3 teeth removed, they found at my last visit,my roots had fractured, and this was causing me problems, hence the removal. 
So after my kids kept pestering me and the severe pitting oedema to my legs, I  thought I better get checked out

After taking my history and listening to my heart, she finally says "I think I detect a heart murmur" what!!  she gave me GTN spray, with instructions if the spray did not work I was to call an ambulance.
Today I have got to have an ECG and bloods taken, and I am waiting for an appointment for an ECHO. as for my teeth, they are staying in place till I find out what is going on with my body.

I am in bit of a shock, but I will not worry about it until I know what the problem is, in the meantime I am still making handbags, should have some photos for you tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure glad that your kids insisted that you go in. Sometimees we need a push to do what we need to do. I pray that all goes well and they can clear this up. I work in a dept where they do these tests and at least they are fast and pain free.

PILAR6373 said...

Espero que todo vaya bien y los resultados sean buenos,cuídate mucho!!!
Besos.

Unknown said...

I hope for a strong path back to health for you! Finding out the problems just means now you have to get on the right track for health!