Monday 15 February 2016

cold weather keeps me inside

Hi All

Yes it's cold outside, so that means I have to spend more time in my workroom, well someone has to do it.

I finished off the nail bar table, just used bits from my trash drawer, made tiny emery boards, just used real  sandpaper and stuck it to a tiny bit of card.

I  made a sink, I used balsa wood, scrap wood and a toilet roll

I start with an idea in my head and then make some sketches of what I want it to look like, then I look through my stash and start,  usually I make it up as I go along, I try to take notes, but my mind changes and I do something different, so it makes no sense if I write it down. babbling again.

I also painted the shop front, I have gone with black and green,  just need to find the door, I have put it some where safe, so safe I cannot find it !!!

Anyway have a look at the photo's






No comments: